1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Went to San Diego with the percussion ensemble,
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope, i'm still biting my nails, i'm still fat, i'm still getting the same grades, i'm still a procrastinator and i don't know if i'm any nicer to people. Man i suck at resolutions, but Yeah, i'll probably make more that i won't keep.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No i don't think anybody did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I stayed in the good ole' USA.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
I've lacked a boyfriend and i've lacked better grades.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I honestly have no clue, there were so many good days.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making Percussion Ensemble, Making 1st clarinet, 2nd place in San Diego, and i think just having more good days.
9. What was your biggest failure?
There was quite a few
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My major injury was probably the 2nd degree burn i suffered during the summer, i have never had so much pain before.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My beach pass :D yay!! i love the beach!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Probably my friend Leah :D who put up with me with my 2nd degree burns, and still let me have fun while i was bawling my eyes out constantly from the pain.
13. Who made you appalled and depressed?
More people than you want to hear about.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Into many pointless things.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
San Diego, Family Renuion, Marching Band '04,i'm sure there were more
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Burn-Usher, sadly lol
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
More patient. but I think i'm more self concious, oops. Probably more bitchy and more hopeless. lol
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Done more during the summer, and went skiing more during the winter. And been able to juggle my time with all my friends better
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Been involved in drama and worrying
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Starting at my home, then after lunch/dinner going over to my dads for the second round of presents.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Psh... hah i wish
22. How many one-night stands?
damn, i lost count. heh... NOT
23. What was your favorite TV program?
The OC, One Tree Hill, CSI, South Park, Friends, Everwood
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone. But there are more people i've grown to dislike more, but there are also some people i've gotten to know that i don't dislike as much anymore.
25. What was the best book you read?
5 people you meet in Heaven
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Gavin Degraw, Guster, Ryan Cabrera, Keane, Taking Back Sunday, Story of the Year.
27. What did you want and get?
Hmm, I don't know.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pirates of the Caribbean, Princess Diaries 2,
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 15, and i had a partay with the girls from OM.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Probably coming in first in San Diego, and i don't want to sound gushy, and like i complain and stuff, but probably a boyfriend.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
I don't know, it didn't change much from 2003. I didn't fall in with any of the newer trends like popping the collar (hah!) Ugg Boots. (bleh) and Ponchos(they are COMPLETELY pointless)
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Andy Roddick, Chad Michael Murray, Johnny Depp
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The damn war, that started on my birthday!
35. Who did you miss?
Courtney and Leah, who i barely see
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Probably Nicole and McKenzie, and i wasn't really friends with alot of people i am now. .
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
People are going to talk about you whether you like it or not, so make what they say something good about you.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"It well may be
That we will never meet again
In this lifetime
So let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made of what I learned from you"--Wicked